TJ Thorne Photography Coronavirus Operating Procedures and Information
Due to the ongoing pandemic and in order to comply with state, federal, and commercial use permit mandates, the following procedures have been put in place to minimize exposure, maximize group safety, and to respect the health and safety of those around us.
Personally, I have been vigilant about minimizing risks to myself and my family. I understand that running and attending workshops increases those risks, and my primary goal is to keep all attendees as safe as possible while also providing a comfortable, fun, and rewarding experience.
Coronavirus Operating Procedure
INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY DURING WORKSHOP AND TRAVELING TO THE WORKSHOP LOCATION
- Do not attend a workshop if you have tested positive for Coronavirus or have had contact with someone who has tested positive within 14 days prior to the start of the workshop.
- Do not attend a workshop if you are exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Practice social distancing as often as possible when in the field.
- You are required to wear a mask when within six feet of another student or instructor. Please bring your own mask if possible. The mask must cover your nose and your mouth while being worn.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wash hands frequently using proper hand-washing technique.
- Sanitize hands frequently when washing is unavailable.
INSTRUCTOR RESPONSIBILITY DURING WORKSHOP
- Follow all procedure listed above.
- Pre-workshop briefing reviewing these procedures and addressing any questions.
- Provide masks to those who need one.
- Provide a mobile hand-washing station with grey water receptacle for proper disposal.
- Provide hand sanitizer and encourage its use.
- Frequently disinfect common surfaces.
- Coordinate carpooling amongst students with limited passengers when needed.
- Coordinate socially distant seating in classroom situations.
We know that this is a departure from normal workshop experiences and that there may be discomfort at times, however, this is a very small price to pay in order to experience the outdoors and grow your creativity while also respecting the heath, safety, and lives of those around us. Thank you for your commitment.