Foreword by William Neill • Words from a Friend by Alex Noriega • Afterword by Tula Top
Featuring 100 abstract images of water captured over the course of six years, The Ebb and Flow Monograph is a visual and emotional story of finding serenity within my viewfinder.
Throughout my life, nature has played a consistent and important role. From playing in backyard forests as a child, to hiking in beautiful locations in my early adult years, to exploring the beauty with my camera, the outdoors have been the one place where I feel at home and where everything makes sense. Nothing represents my need for both nature and photography better than my relationship with water.
As I realized that photographing water gave me everything I sought from my outings in nature, I knew I needed to present it in a way that highlighted its importance - a way that felt significant and special.
The images in Ebb and Flow were created in places that I am intimately familiar with and love deeply. These are not merely photographs of water, they are representations of personal experiences captured during moments of emotional peace and clarity. They are representations of a relationship that has only grown stronger the more I explore it. They are some of the most meaningful images I’ve ever made.
ABOUT THE BOOK
- 100 color photographs
- 9 x 12 inches (Landscape)
- 128 pages
- Published by Platanus Editions
- Hardcover, Smyth Sewn, and cloth wrapped with a lay-flat spine
- Foil stamped
- Printed offset using soy inks on 180gsm (120#) Neo Matte Art coated paper
- Printed and bound in South Korea
- ISBN 978-0-9993493-8-0
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified (CU-COC-810912)
- First Edition of 1000
ABOUT THE EDITION TIERS
- Standard Edition - Receive The Ebb and Flow Monograph
- Silver Edition - Receive The Ebb and Flow Monograph plus one print of your choice
- Gold Edition - Receive The Eb and Flow Monograph plus three prints of your choice
- Collector's Edition - Receive The Ebb and Flow Monograph plus all six prints.
- View the print choices below.
ABOUT THE PRINTS
- Handmade and personally printed for the highest attention to detail and quality control.
- Printed with archival pigment inks on 68lb. satin paper.
- 10.5x7 inch image printed on 12x12 inch sheet.
- All choices are additional images not included in the book. The options are shown below.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
- When book is shipped you will receive shipping confirmation to the email you supplied to PayPal.
- Shipped with tracking and insurance through USPS Priority (US) and UPS Worldwide (International).
- Shipping is added at check out. Please be sure to select your proper region to avoid complications and delays.
- If you live outside of the US, import taxes and duties may apply and are to be paid by the purchaser.
- If you would like to order more than two books, please contact me for a shipping quote prior to placing your order.